From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, the dentist at One Dental Care is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Dental Crowns, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Braces (Orthodontia)
- Perio Protect
- CariFrree Treatment
- Velscope Oral Cancer Screening
- Icon Caries Infiltration Treatment (No Drilling Restoration)
- Night Guard/ Occlusal Guard / Sport Guard
- Occlusal Equilibration
- Full Mouth Reconstruction / Rehabilitation
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
What Sets Us Apart
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (less than 1% of dentist has this achievement)
- Last 5 years averaging more than 200 CE credits per year, 10x more than the MA State requirement.
- Clinical instructor of Harvard School of Dental Medicine Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterials Sciences.